RyeoWook 1st Malaysia Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RyeoWook 1st Malaysia Fansite

^^WookieLove^^

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best J-Pop Albums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Wookie Refreshment
Wookie Refreshment

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Best J-Pop Albums Empty
PostSubject: Best J-Pop Albums   Best J-Pop Albums EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:58 am

L'Arc~en~Ciel - True (1996)
Their breakthrough album, with some of the most unique and catchy songs they've ever done, with the likes of Lies and Truth and flower. It's L'Arc at their most pop stage - These songs are designed to be performed live.

絢香 (ayaka) - Sing to the Sky (2008)
This album is varied enough with emotionally stirring lyrics and compositions. 手をつなごう (Te wo Tsunagou) and 君がいるから (Kimi ga Iru kara) definitely the highlights of this album. This album has a lot of songs, too many to remain consistent throughout but it is without a doubt a huge improvement over her debut album.

Mr.Children - HOME (2007)
There's just something about this album that makes it so memorable, possibly the drama and movie tie-ins as well as the Very positive and laid back lyrics. 彩り (Irodori) and SUNRISE are beautiful songs.

いきものがかり (Ikimonogakari) - My song Your song (2008)
I have a lot of Japanese music, but when some albums really stand out I usually listen to them for a long time ranging from a few months to years. This is one of those albums. Ikimonogakari have really improved with each album release and I don't know why but this was the main album I listened to while working on my university dissertation during late nights / early mornings. I've accumulated nearly a thousand plays for this album which is slightly scary. Favorites are ブルーバード (Blue Bird) and 心の花を咲かせよう (Kokoro no Hana wo Saka seyou).

https://wookielove.forumotion.com

Best J-Pop Albums
Page 1 of 1